Administrative Assistant/MLS Administrator
We are looking for a dynamic team-member to fill a full-time, benefited position in a busy real estate association office. Applicants must possess great customer service skills, have basic bookkeeping knowledge and must type a minimum of 40 WPM. This position will require the ability and willingness to work occasional evenings and weekends for special events. Starting Salary: $15.00 per hour.
• Must possess excellent oral written communication skills
• Ability to interact with the public and members in a friendly, supportive manner
• Ability to work independently as well as a team-based environment
• Be able to work under pressure and have great multitasking skills
• Ability to fully process MLS Rules and Regulations and be able to administer our Multiple Listing Service (MLS) regarding support and violations
• Ability to assist with general bookkeeping – such as invoicing, inventory, and credit card processing
• Ability to answer the phone and greet people in a professional manner
• Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Publisher, Excel, Power Point and Outlook
• Ability to follow written and oral instructions
• Ability to attend the annual FlexMLS Summit meetings and bring back important information
• Must be able to pass a background and be bondable
CLICK HERE For a complete list of the job description.
CLICK HERE for the job application.
Please send cover letter and resume to: Executive Officer, Humboldt Association of Realtors, 527 W. Wabash Avenue, Eureka, CA 95501 or email to kristen@harealtor... by January 16, 2019.